Welcome to the blog for Susan M. Dennis, DDS. On this site, you will find answers to questions and general useful information about dentistry, as well as information about the services offered by Dr. Dennis.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our site!
- Is a Holistic Dentist Necessary for Mercury Removal? I have a mouth full of silver fillings. Not only do I find out that they're loaded with mercury (not from my dentist), but I'm also told because of how… Read More
- I Thought Porcelain Veneers Could Be Customized When I talked to my dentist about a smile makeover he told me porcelain veneers were the way to go because they can be customized to what I want. We… Read More
- Are Dentists Using Silver Fillings Violating the Law? I read that the Minamata Treaty came into effect last year, but dentists in the U.S. are still providing amalgam fillings. Are they violating the law? Monica Dear Monica, You're… Read More
- Why Do My Dental Implants Keep Breaking? I'm not sure what's going on. I had bone grafting done to get a single implant placed. When that was done, we did the implant procedure, waited the appropriate healing… Read More
- Is Invisalign Rotting My Boyfriend’s Breath? Can you help my boyfriend? He got Invisalign several months ago and now I can barely stand to be close to him. His breath smells like death. I don't know… Read More
- Who Can Do CEREC Crowns and Veneers? I am going to a new dentist after a transfer to another city. I had to go to the first one who could fit me in because I had a… Read More
- Shouldn’t My Son Get Ortho? My son is about to graduate. I promised him I'd fix his teeth for graduation. I'd like him to get orthodontics but he went to see someone who suggested he… Read More
- Gums Bleeding Since Porcelain Veneers I need some help. I got porcelain veneers about seven months ago. I do like that my smile looks prettier. But, a few months after getting them my gums started… Read More
- Smile Makeover Dulling I got a smile makeover just a few months ago. It's already starting to turn dull, which worries me. I've taken very good care of it. I brush regularly with… Read More
- Did Teeth Whitening Hurt My Baby? I've had two miscarriages. I was discouraged and my husband suggested I do some fun things for me. I'd planned a spa week, which included teeth whitening. I had no… Read More