Welcome to the blog for Susan M. Dennis, DDS. On this site, you will find answers to questions and general useful information about dentistry, as well as information about the services offered by Dr. Dennis.
While visiting this site, you can search for specific information using the search box, browse our posts by topic, or go through the archives by date.
Thank you for visiting our site!
- A Collapsed Bite I hate my smile. This is because I cannot see my teeth. When my mouth is at rest, I can't see it at all. When I am smiling, I have… Read More
- Mouthwash and Porcelain Veneers I have porcelain veneers and want to take good care of them. I generally use a homemade mouth wash. The ingredients are: 8 OZ FILTERED WATER 8 OZ OF 3%… Read More
- Dentures Won’t Stay In I'm 62 years old and have been wearing dentures for almost twenty-three years. Lately, I'm having the hardest time keeping them in. I went to see a dentist and he… Read More
- Smile Direct Club’s Collapse Last month, SmileDirectClub made an announcement that they're closing their business. Not only have they voided their lifetime guarantee, but they'll no longer be servicing their customers. Here's the kicker,… Read More
- This Dentist Is Not Taking Her Pain Seriously I had a root canal treatment a few years ago. A few weeks ago, it started hurting again. I went back to the dentist and he did an x-ray that… Read More
- Lemons for Teeth Whitening My youth group is having an activity for the junior high girls. We're having facials, doing yoga, makeup, and whitening our teeth with lemons. My mother says that I can… Read More
- Sinus Perforation with a Dental Implant I had a dental implant placed. At the time, the oral surgeon perforated the sinus cavity by just a few millimeters. He told me this is fairly common and nothing… Read More
- Dentist Gets Annoyed that His Procedures Hurt I need some advice because I do not know how to handle a situation I am in. Every time I have to have any work done at the dentist it… Read More
- 5 Year Old With Lots of Dental Problems I have a five year old with lots of dental problems. She needs crowns on two molars and the other two need fillings for decay along with a few other… Read More
- My Smile Looks Empty When my mouth is just relaxed, you can't see my teeth at all. Even when I am trying to smile, I have to work super hard to get my lips… Read More