Who We Are
At Susan M. Dennis, DDS, we are the go-to office in southwest Michigan to create beautiful smiles and develop life-long relationships while giving to our community. We are a growth-oriented patient-centered practice that focuses on providing exceptional dental care in a fast-paced, positive and fun environment.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty – truthfulness
- Positive – good, happy and hopeful
- Coachable – capable of being taught or trained to do something better
- Motivating – having a strong desire to do well or succeed in some pursuit
- Patient-focused – putting the needs of the patient first
- Helps others – willing to cheerfully assist one another
- Works efficiently – working in such a way that achieves maximum productivity with minimum wasted effort or expense
Who We Are Looking For
We are always looking for positive, motivated and hard-working individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn and grow. Our team is known for encouraging one another to be the absolute best we can be – for ourselves and for our patients. Plus, we have lots of fun doing it!
Our patients are at the heart of everything we do. If you love working as a team dedicated to providing our patients with healthy and beautiful smiles for life, then we’d love to hear from you!
What We Have To Offer
We offer a competitive compensation package, including amazing individual incentives and bonuses. We also offer:
- Vacation/Sick Pay
- Employee discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniform allowance
- Opportunity for advancement and more!
Current Job Postings:
If there are no current job postings listed, but you feel you would be a great fit for our practice, we invite you to email your resume to: email@example.com. Please include a summary of your skills and experiences and why you feel you’d be a great fit for our office. We look forward to hearing from you!